Rose Mary Gray Lenses (from Klenspop)

3:55 PM

Hey babes!

So this month, I'm planning on reviewing a bunch of new brands, stores, and products! For now, I ordered the ROSEMARY GRAY (product link) and the ROSEMARY BROWN (review) (product link) lenses by T.Top. :)

Lens Info
Brand: T.TOP
Diameter: 14.1mm
Graphic Diameter: 13.3mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.5mm
Life Span: 1 year disposal
Country of origin: South Korea
Price Includes: 1 PAIR (2 pcs) + BONUS CASE

(Also, many of you guys have been interested in the galaxy clothes I've posted on tumblr; it's great to hear positive feedback from you guys! Make sure to comment down below what you think about this review to enter in my giveaway!)

So, klenspop almost always delivers lenses to my house in California in 10-13 days. Super fast shipping and processing times right? A definite pro about their company ^-^


When I opened the packaging, I noticed there was something different this time. A new instruction pamphlet! It's pretty cute and the colors are nice, but since klenspop is a foreign company, they have a few grammatical errors on here. I think it's a really good effort by them anyway :)




This information can also be found on their website.


The packaging came with a lot of bubble wrap, as always, so the only thing that changed about the packaging was the new pamphlet. You can read more about Klenspop's packaging here.



The lens jars came in these little plastic container things as seen below.



Here's the deign of ROSE MARY GRAY in the bottle.



Design: 4/5 I wouldn't really call these lenses natural, as they do have a dark limbal ring around the outside. However, the color does looks pretty similar to how it was advertised on the website, which is great because I hate false advertising. I feel like a lot of gray lenses end up being slightly blue, instead, these lenses are pure gray, and though they do change you eye color and make them sparkly looking, I don't think the color is super noticeable from far away.

Enlargement: 5/5 These are satisfying for me as they're only 14.1 mm lenses, but the enlargement is noticeable: I prefer natural looking lenses anyway, but these make my eyes look super dolly and I think that's pretty nice. Here are photos for you to judge the enlargement yourself.



Comfort: 3/5 One thing I noticed about these lenses was that it was hard to tell which side in the right side to put in, so often I'd accidentally insert them inside out. I did have an easier time with these grey lenses than I did with the brown ones though. If you guys have ever use lenses before, you know how much this hurts. Once you get them inside your eyes correctly, they feel fine. I've put a photo below of how similar they look.

Right side out.

Inside out

Notice how strange it looks and can anyone tell me how to tell the difference? Anyway, I'm been wearing theses lenses for a bit and I can tell which side's the right side, but only after putting it in inside out first (which huts :C).

Window lighting

Sunlight

Overall: 4/5 I don't think these are my favorite lenses, however, these were the first grey lenses I've ever tried and I'm very excited to try more! They make your eyes look super dolly, so I think that's great for makeup artists! They're actually quite beautiful and comfortable once you get them in correctly, and I think they would probably be a 5/5 if the color was brighter and the lenses were more beginner friendly.

Thank you Klenspop!

Make sure to tell me in the comments below what you think of these lenses :)

Bebe Beanie

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Bebe Beanie. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook