The MIRACLE brand!

6:37 PM

Hey guys!

So I've been using a few (specifically three) products from this brand and I have to say I'M IN LOVE! I've been using VALENTIA'S ultra plumping hydration mask and their true glow eye cream for about three weeks now, as well as their rose serum for about one week (I'll review that product in a later post). Why are these products so miraculous? I'll tell you why!



First of all, I love Valentia's packaging! The white and gold is super sleek and the pump and the dark glass of the bottle are very hygienic! Not to mention, the mask is the BEST SMELLING PRODUCT I've ever used! (and I've used a lot of masks lol). It has a beautiful color and interesting texture and it tingles when you put it on your face!






The instructions say to put on the mask for 30 minutes and that a slight tingling sensation is normal. The texture is like jelly and when I use this mask, my face feels super moisturized, but not stick or super oily (I have an oily t-zone, but this is just the right amount of moisture). I actually adore this mask so much! After I use it, I smell super sweet in an indescribably fruity candy way. I try to use it twice a week :) MY SKIN IS GLOWING NOW!!


The eye cream has a stronger, less sweet scent that the mask (but the point of an eye cream isn't to smell good so that's okay). It makes my under eyes look visibly brighter the next morning, and the formula isn't too thick, hard to spread, or irritating! I actually really love the product, but the one thing I don't like is that the pump on the bottle squirts out way too much product. One squirt covers both my under eyes, my eyelids, and probably my nose and upper cheeks if I spread it well enough. The first time used the pump, the pressure was really high too, and the product squirt onto the mirror of my bathroom! haha xD


Anyway, I still really love both products! I love the brand, and the other product I've tried from them also smells great and moisturizes super well (it smells like roses!)

Let me know what you guys think!

Bebe Beanie


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Bebe Beanie. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook