OZ Naturals: Hyaluronic Acid + Vitamin C Serum Review

5:57 PM

Hey guys!

So I've been trying out a new product recently and I wanted to give you guys a review on it! The product is called the "Hyaluronic Acid + Vitamin C Serum" by OZ Naturals and it can currently be found on Amazon (here) for $16.45.


Product Claims: 
  • CLINICAL STRENGTH anti aging, anti wrinkle serum (no cream) is proven to plump skin & fill in those fine lines and wrinkles.
  • THIS HYALURONIC ACID SERUM is guaranteed to give you that dewy, moisture boost needed to achieve that youthful glow & is proven to reduce skin's fine lines and wrinkles.

Pretty ambitious claims am I right? Anti Aging and Anti Wrinkle? Hmm I'll be the judge of that.

I ordered my serum on Amazon, so Amazon Prime allowed my package to arrive in 2 days (yesss fast shipping).



Here's the box that the serum came in: pretty simple packing. One thing I would like to note is that the bottle is glass, and I was kind of worried that it didn't arrive with a crap ton of bubble wrap because glass breaks easily? Anyway, I'm just glad that my serum arrived safely with no damage :)


Directions: (as written on the bottle) "For use: Serums are delivery systems for ingredients. Wash and pat skin dry. If using toner apply the toner first. Apply thin layer of serum over desired area. Apply your favorite moisturizer."

I spent the next week following the directions above, and this is what I found.

Scars: 1/5 Serum did not fade scars, which is not in the claim of the product of course, however Vitamin C should have been a little bit of help to scars. Maybe the percentage wasn't high enough.

Wrinkles: 2/5 Surprisingly, the serum didn't do that much for my wrinkles. I would have put a before and after photo, but they appeared about the same, and that was a little disappointing. However, please take note that I only tried this product for about a week and I hope to see better results as time progresses. I will keep you guys updated so stay tuned <3

Acne: 5/5 The serum has witch hazel in it, which is an astringent that calms down inflammation in the skin. I was actually extremely happy with the way it reduced the redness in my problem areas, and it also has aloe vera which is another cooling agent! I didn't find the serum to be better than acne creams I've tried or tea tree oil, however, the next morning after I used the product for the first time, a break out I had been struggling with for a few weeks was gone!

Overall: 3/5 Even though the serum didn't totally fix my winkles like the claims and it didn't fade any scars, it did fix some of my skin's redness and acne (totally the opposite of what I got it for, but I'm super happy still). 

I hope you enjoyed the review!

Bebe Beanie

Powered by BrandBacker.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Bebe Beanie. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook