Solvaderm Ace Serum Review

7:44 PM

Sooo, I wanted to get a serum as I've never had one before and I decided to get the one from Solvaderm. It's a rejuvenation serum, and I've been using it for about a week now.


I ordered it on Amazon with Prime, so it came in two days. Inside was the bottle itself, a pipette, a pamphlet, and a poster photo thing.

Bottle and pipette. Bottle is labeled 1 fl oz.


Poster thing. idk what I'm going to do with this.

Front of pamphlet

Back of pamphlet.

Review: I actually got a compliment on my skin the day after I used this, which was very surprising to me, It made my skin very glowy and smooth, but I can say that it definitely did not suppress breakouts at the time of the month (which is not it's job by the way).

 Needless to say, it did make my forehead a bit shiny after I used it, and it smells strange, like oil and acid (which are both in the ingredients list). I'm actually pretty happy with the results, and I think it's very hydrating. I also like that it comes with a pipette to avoid contamination. Using the pipette, I apply one drop to each cheek and one drop to my forehead every night after toner and before my moisturizer. My acne scars have lightened a little bit, probably from the acid, and I think my skin tone is improving, however there is still a lot of redness that will take a longer time to fix. I will definitely continue to use this in my current skin routine!

What do you guys look for in a serum?

Make sure to comment below!
Bebe Beanie

Powered by Brandbacker.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I've never used a serum before so im a bit scared of what it could do to my skin, but I've always had a problem with my skin drying out quickly and hopefully this will help. Could you do a review on bio oil and how well it deals with blemishes, stretchmarks etc.next? :) thankyou xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is this what you are looking for? We reviewed Bio Oil, please have a look and let us know what you think - https://www.consumerhealthdigest.com/stretch-mark-cream-reviews/neutrogena-body-oil.html

      Delete

Bebe Beanie. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook