OZ Naturals Eye Cream Review

10:14 AM

Hey guys!

So today, I'll be reviewing the OZ naturals eye cream. It's a thick white cream in a light blue bottle. I've been using it for a month now. :)


Hydration: 5/5 it's super hydrating. I apply a tiny bit underneath my eyes and on my eye lids, and when I wake up the next morning, my skin is soft as a baby's butt!

Dark circle correction: 3/5 I haven't really seen any amazing results yet, just minor improvement of my eye bags. I suspect the results will improve the longer I use the cream. Comment down below to request an update if you would like :D

*Note: The eye cream does sting if you exfoliate before applying. Personally, I use a chemical exfoliate, so maybe the pH of the chemical exfoliate and the eye cream don't go together very well. Just something I thought I'd mention!

Overall: 4/5 I'll definitely finish this whole bottle of eye cream, but it hasn't become a holy grail product. I'll probably by another eye cream product when I finish this one.\

What do you think? Comment down below!

Bebe Beanie

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Bebe Beanie. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook