Billion Dollar Brows Review

9:37 PM


Hey guys!

So, I was super happy when I got this little box in the mail :) Immediately, I knew it was my Billion Dollar Brows package because the box had bdb printed all over it!


If you think this packaging is cute, look at the inside :)


When I opened the box, I found these two cute little boxes: the best sellers kit and the 60 seconds to beautiful brows.


Inside the best sellers kit were these four products: a brush, a highlight concealer duo, a clear brow gel, and an automatic brow pencil.

Universal Automatic Brow Pencil: I really love the whole concept of a "one pencil fits all" because I think it totally does work for my skin tone! Now, I can't speak for anyone else since everyone has different skin tones, but since the pencil works for my skin tone, that's my personal experience. The texture is really creamy and it glides on smoothly: I wouldn't call this a beginner's product though because the lines are very thin, so someone who's never used a brow pencil before might end up with very unblended brows. Thankfully, the brow pencil has a spoolie attached to the end which is a must.

Concealer Highlight Duo: I really like the idea of this product, however, the colors of the concealer and highlighter are not universal like the brow pencil. I personally found the concealer to be very light (it looked like my skin tone was very light around my eyebrows) and I saw the highlighter to be a little bit cakey: it creased into my eyebrow hairs and wasn't as smooth as it needed to be (you need to use the brush that comes in the kit to blend it out). I say this duo has less sellability on it's own, but it's great in the pack!

Brush: The brush is for blending out the other products: for example: the concealer and highlight. I don't think I'd use this for anything else though.

Clear Brow Gel: I think this is really great for someone who's on the go and just needs to swipe something on to tame their brows. I also think this will be great for someone with curly brows. I however, am neither on-the-go nor do I have curly brows, so I don't really care for the product. Since it's clear, I can't wear the product alone because my eyebrows are pretty sparse in the inner corners, and can't go with just a clear brow gel. It's a personal preference.


This was what came inside the 60 second brows box. Will this give you brows in 60 seconds? Probably, to be honest. The brush is super easy to use, and so is the powder. The powder is a "universal taupe," and I have to say it's a very easy color to work with. The brush is quite fine, but not too fine to the point where it's hard to get blend ability. The bristles are also very soft, not too stiff, and not too long.


You can see the tiny smudge where I dipped my brush haha :)


The only thing I found strange was that the product isn't connected to the container. Or maybe mine just popped out? I don't know. I was just looking at my eyebrow powder popping out of my case and I was like "Then what's the point?" but eh, you get the point. The product is great, and the packaging is cute. Not reasonable. But cute. The product also don't smudge or feather. It fades a little bit throughout my 8 hour day to say the most. Overall, this brow powder was a definite win, and definitely gives brows in 60 seconds!

So what do you guys think of Billion Dollar Brows?

Comment down below!

Bebe Beanie

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Bebe Beanie. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook