How to Keep Makeup From Melting in the Summer

5:12 PM

Hey guys!

So I know it's summer and everyone's makeup is probably melting off, so I thought I'd write a blog post to help with that!

One of the most essential things to have in a summer routine is a facial spray; facial sprays are known for:

-Preserving skin’s hydration during exercises that can easily dry skin (like Hot or Bikram Yoga)
-Cooling skin down to keep you going for a longer, more intense workout
-Washing away sweat that can irritate skin or cause breakouts
-Removing chlorine or salt water after swimming
-Taming fly-away hair and locking in moisture post-workout

Also, You have to be able to find a facial spray that can do multiple things like 1.) set your makeup 2.) tone your skin after washing it (have a neutral pH) and 3.) evenly spray itself onto your skin. Spraying this throughout the day can keep your makeup from sliding off.

I've recently been using Evian Facial Spray (it comes in a cute white and pink bottle c:) after I work out/sweat, after I was my face to neutralize the pH balance and tone my skin, and when my skin gets a bit too oily. Not to mention, this product is so much fun to use! It's fun to just randomly spray your face throughout the day and it definitely cools you off; it's not good for your skin to overheat, so keeping it cool throughout the day will relieve the skin from over stressing.


Make sure to pick up your Evian Facial spray today :)

Bebe Beanie

Powered by Brandbacker

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Bebe Beanie. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook