imPress Nails Press-on Manicure review!

1:42 PM

Yippee for nice nails!


So I've always loved nails but I never have the time to wait for them to dry and stuff like that. Plus, gel nails require curing time and LED/UV lights which can be quite tedious work.

imPress Nails are definitely a step up to my nail routine! They're fast easy, and gorgeous <3 They look exactly like real gel nails! Each box comes in one set of 24 (so that's 1 small set, 1 larger set, and 4 left over sizes in case the other sizes don't fit.

Review:

How the imPress nails work is that you cleanse your nail, peel away the plastic on the back of the press on nail, and align with cuticle, and apply (full tutorial below). It's super fast and easy :) Just make sure that for the next hour, you continuously press down the nails and don't wash your hands or soak your nails in water or else they'll come off! They last more than a week and I could do everything I normally do without my nails falling off (although, putting on my bra felt really strange and whenever I ran my fingers through my hair, strands would get caught under the nail .-. my typing also had a few more typos than usual)

Here's what they look like :)




Gorgeous right? <3

Here's the link to their website: http://impressmanicure.com/index.php
And here's the link to the nails I have on: http://impressmanicure.com/BIPA010.php

Tutorial: (coming soon)

Open up your nail box and check the numbers on the insides of the nail. Size 0 is the largest and size 11 is the smallest. Line your nails up by size and chose the correct sizes for each nail and lay them out.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Bebe Beanie. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook