Glimmer Blue Contact Lens Review: from Spookyeyes

5:09 PM



Hey guys!

So the lenses I'm reviewing today are the glimmer blue lenses from spookyeyes. The one thing that I find strange is that the lenses I ordered were actually the 3 tone blues, but I got these instead, which are actually still very gorgeous and perfect for Halloween :) They're SUPPERRR vibrant: the most vibrant lenses I've ever had (and I have a LOOTT of lenses).



The lenses came in this package :D


Here's what came in the package: A paper verifying my order, a free lens case, and the lenses. The paper also includes your lens # and confirms everything.


These lenses were very easy to remove from their packaging compared to the metal bottles that most contact lenses come in :) As you can see already, these lenses are very pigmented.


Here are the lenses in natural lighting (Spooky right? My eyes are the darkest black of black and these cover them up greatly!)


Here's my spooky halloween makeup :) Paled up my skin and used purple and red eye shadows to create creepy eye bags.


Add some eyedrops to make your eyes look like your crying :D


To make the lenses look even creepier, add some pink to the nose.


As you can see, these lenses have minimal enlargement, but they do enlarge a bit. These lenses are 14.5s, but if you ask me, they seem a bit smaller than 14.5, maybe 14.2.


AHH so scary :P

The comfort is good: they don't feel like anything but they make my eyes a little bit red. They'll be great for an couple hours at a Halloween party or what not. The sign is very pixelated up close, but far away, they almost look natural, however, they're just a bit to cyan to be a natural looking icy grey. I actually really love these lenses and I can't wait until Halloween!

Comment down below and tell me what you think!

Bebe Beanie

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Bebe Beanie. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook