Solvaderm Juvabrite Scar Erase Review

4:33 PM

Hey y'all!

So as a young person, I get a lot of scarring on my skin due to monthly acne. I've been searching for a long time for a product that will help fade these scars, so today, I'll be reviewing Juvabrite, by Solvaderm (you can buy the product here)!

The product was sent to me with priority 2 day shipping, which of course came on time.

Solvaderm always has really nice packaging: with every order there's a little pamphlet and poster thingy. The product comes surrounded in bubble wrap, and the container of the product itself is sealed with safety plastic that you have to tear before use, so you know that your product is new and unused. So professional :) *claps*



The bottle comes sealed in multiple kinds of protective plastic.

Juvabrite is a clear goo-ish (not sticky though) serum that comes in a white, tall bottle equipped with a pump. The packaging claims that a difference is to be seen within 2 weeks, and clear skin is to be seen within 12 weeks of usage, applying both in the morning and at night. 

Below are photos of my skin before usage of Juvabrite:





And photos after 2 weeks of application :)



What do you guys think? I think the photos speak for themselves, but personally, I love the results of Juvabrite has had on my skin in only 2 weeks! It's made my scars lighten a lot (however, I haven't noticed lifting of uneven redness on my cheeks).

Comment below if you would like an update at 12 weeks!

Bebe Beanie

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Bebe Beanie. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook